Monday, December 27, 2010

One small step for a blog...

Cross Telecom is proud to be part of the Federal contracting community.  It never ceases to amaze me how manufacturers, vendors, primes, subs, and customers all come together on a project to make it a success.  Yes, we have contracts, and terms and conditions, and scopes of work, but in the end, we are all working for the customer’s end users and the price of failure is simply too high to allow a project to fall apart.
It is exactly this community and this communal spirit I want to tap as Cross works to obtain a GSA Schedule.
Cross has been privileged to sell products and services through manufacturer Schedules as well as other prime contracts, and I thank our partners as we continue to work together in this model.  Cross has an incredible story to tell and the services to prove it. I want to make it as easy as possible for our Federal customers to buy these services when needed. 
This blog will record my thoughts and experiences as we press forward with what really is an exciting initiative.  My hope is that the Federal contracting community will follow, comment on, and generally enhance this experience over the (hopefully only) months it will take to reach consensus with GSA on Schedule terms and prices. 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting idea. I'll be checking back to see how it is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are many places in Fed that Cross needs to explore. I know we've not been able to bid on some smaller call centers, as well as some call center add ons from Avaya (AES? AS 5300?). I'd like to see how we could include more Cross "add ons" onto Avaya maintenance.

    ReplyDelete